How many pix will i take?

We have a 1 gb card, and also take the laptop to download...

i have heard there is a walgreens offsite not too far away where you can also burn your images to cd for quite a bit less than at disney. i would take plenty of cards and keep the resolution at maximum, because you do never know when you'll get that one great shot. have fun and good luck!

I have 3 cards for my camera which holds about 140 pictures each. I am borrowing 2 more cards from my family and 2 extra batteries so I will be in good shape every day. I am also bringing my laptop to download every night and start fresh the next day. Each night, I will download to my hard drive and burn 2 CD's just in case. I would be heartbroken if something happened to all of my pictures.

I am a scrapbooker (I actually own a store) and I have lots of people waiting on me to go and start working on my book! I am sure that the number of pictures I take is going to be OBSCENE!!!!

Thank you everyone for all the excellent advice! I wish I had a laptop, so I could download, but I don't. I am though, very excited that Best Buy has 512mb memory sticks for sale on BF for $29.99! Someone at circuit city, when I first bought my Sony cybershot, told me it wouldnt work in my camera, but that just doesnt sound right to me. :confused3 I will ask them at Best buy tommorrow. Gotta get up early...but should be worth it, can buy up to 5 sticks! That should cover me...my motto is better too many pix, than not enough! (My DH calls me the photo nazi!) :rotfl2:

THANKS...PAULA

paula70 said:
Thank you everyone for all the excellent advice! I wish I had a laptop, so I could download, but I don't. I am though, very excited that Best Buy has 512mb memory sticks for sale on BF for $29.99! Someone at circuit city, when I first bought my Sony cybershot, told me it wouldnt work in my camera, but that just doesnt sound right to me. :confused3 I will ask them at Best buy tommorrow. Gotta get up early...but should be worth it, can buy up to 5 sticks! That should cover me...my motto is better too many pix, than not enough! (My DH calls me the photo nazi!) :rotfl2:

THANKS...PAULA
Paula, make sure your Sony will work with the larger Memory Sticks. Some of the older Sony cameras will only accept up to 128mb memory sticks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter