• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many points are you buying at VGF2?

How many points are you buying at VGF2

• 0-50

Votes: 34 35.1%
  • 51-100

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • 101-150

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • 151-200

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • 201-299

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • 300-399

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • 400+

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters

We also added 200 to reach that incentive threshold. We were planning on between 150 and 200 and went with 200 since the incentive was so good.

We picked up 300 points today. Grand Floridian is our favorite resort, but we now have more points than we could ever use. Just started the process of putting one of our other contracts up for resale!

We picked up 300 points today. Grand Floridian is our favorite resort, but we now have more points than we could ever use. Just started the process of putting one of our other contracts up for resale!

Congrats!

This is kind of where I am too. I would like to buy 200 but don't need 200 more points. I am not sure I want to go through selling, and it will still be more out of pocket, but it is tempting!

Congrats!

This is kind of where I am too. I would like to buy 200 but don't need 200 more points. I am not sure I want to go through selling, and it will still be more out of pocket, but it is tempting!

I'm apprehensive about the selling process, but our contract is at Boardwalk, so it's either sell now or let it depreciate over the next few years. That was also one of the reasons we went with Grand Flo - getting an extra 20 years until expiration.

I was going to get less but I ended up getting 125 for the $8. discount..it was definitely worth it

Was initially thinking 55 to give us 330 and a week at a 2BR every year (in Sep at least); but I just received a notification that my Amex green card is offering a $0 fee Plan It promotion through Apr 30 that basically offers a 0% interest way to spread a purchase over up to 24 months (for example a $24k purchase would simply require a $1k/month payment for 24 months)..

Now I'm thinking of 125 simply for that reason. Why is the world conspiring against my bank account?? First world problems for sure

I'm thinking 50. I have 200 at Riviera now and that would get me up to 250. I love the Grand Floridian and this would give me a good amount of points to use it at the resort.

My original plan was 250 at Riviera, but with the resale restrictions I went with 200. I've made 200 work, but I think I'd be better off with 250. Plus I think a 50 point contract would be pretty easy to sell if I decide to do that later down the road.

As a to be owner of gfv2 I plan to steal as many 1 bed units as I can just to get one over on the gfv1 owners 😏
So funny!!!..or.. Keep the VGF1 and VGF2 class system allowing each to book at their respective building at 11 months. At 9 months allow booking at either. At 7 months opens to the rest of the other DVC resort owners. 🤔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter