How many points

disneychickforever

Queen of Disney Elephants
I tried to post this in the renting portion then realized it was in the wrong space.

How many points per night for a 2 bedroom at BLT for June 2011?

I know that you won't know exactly til August, but maybe an estimate? I want to stay there the night before our wedding to be able to just hop on the monorail the morning of to the wedding pavilion (I think that'd make awesome photos!). I was also thinking having my parents stay there the night of as a "thank you" type gift for them.

I'm don't know what makes you think we won't know until Aug. Point chart for 2011 is out now.

June 1-10 ( dream season ) 2 bdrm @ BLT (hold the mayo)

Std view
Sun - thur = 43 pts
Fri /Sat = 51 pts
Lake View
Sun-thurs = 48
Fri/Sat = 57
Magic Kingdom view
Sun-thurs =57
fri/sat = 69

June 11-30 (magic season )

Std 48 / 56
LV 52 / 62
MK 63 / 75

HTH

It did, thanks!

How exactly do I "rent points". I've never done this before.

And I thought you wouldn't know because the rates for the rest of us aren't released til August, lol.

Here's a link to the DVC point calculator on this website. You can take a look at all the accomodations. The link is also located at the top of the boards page.

DIS Board DVC charts

Apparently the calculator isn't loaded with the 2011 info but you can look at the charts themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter