How many resorts do you call home?

We have Poly, Boardwalk and Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Making myself nervous with how much I enjoyed Riviera for my birthday, need a couple years of figuring out how well our points balance works before trying to add more again.
That's the trifecta! Covering all parks and areas

If beach club 2 becomes an option I'm buying. Its one of our favorite resorts and have almost bought a few contracts there. I personally can't get over the 2042 expiration so if they decide to extend or sell a second one we're in!
We won’t buy anymore 2042 resort points - we have 550 BC already across 2 UY - but I’m really glad we can always stay at our favorite resort. 20 years is a long time to enjoy Disney.

BWV-25 points grandfathered blue card
AKL- 100
SSR 160.

We're thinking of selling 2 of them after our June trip because we won't be going as much for a while and without AP's it's not worth having this many. Might buy another direct contract at some point. Sorry I missed the BLT fire sale a while back.

Riviera (direct)
SSR (resell)
CCV (resell)
VGF2 (direct)

And once the new Poly comes out, I am sure I will be adding a new contract there depending on association assignment. We have a big family so studio only was a deal breaker for Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter