How many SV 1 bedrooms at BLT?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I am wait listed for 1 night, have 1 night. During the 2 months that I have been on the wait list, i have been checking on line availability and the two nights have been available for lake view a few times. So, had I gone with lake view, my son and his family would have the 2 nights. Since they live in FL, the extra night is really a bonus, air fare isn't involved at all, and I do have the most important night, DDIL's birthday.

How many SV 1 bedrooms are there? If I knew that, I can decide to just forget about the wait list & book the lake view for them. There are still 2 months to go.

All points used and to be used are borrowed ones. So, I do not particularly want to book the 2 nights now available and then cancel the one I have. However, I will do that if I must.

Thank you.
Bobbi:goodvibes

Third and fourth floor of what is shown in that map as MK view (very front of the building) is now also standard view adding 4 more standard 2BR lock-offs and potentially 4 more 1BRs.

Third and fourth floor of what is shown in that map as MK view (very front of the building) is now also standard view adding 4 more standard 2BR lock-offs and potentially 4 more 1BRs.

I've always been curious how they decide to use the lock offs as studio/1br, or 2br. How many are reserved as strictly lock offs?

I counted those when I found the number for Bobbie but that definitely makes a difference in standard view possibilities.

I counted those when I found the number for Bobbie but that definitely makes a difference in standard view possibilities.

OK, thank you for the information from all...I've decided to let it be as is, with the waitlist for the standard view. The night that I got was a Sunday night, the Monday is waitlisted.

I've always been curious how they decide to use the lock offs as studio/1br, or 2br. How many are reserved as strictly lock offs?

I think it's first come first served. So if someone wants a 1 BR or studio and a lockoff is available they get it. Vice versa is true, if someone wants a 2BR and a lock off is available they get it. There has been rumors that DVC hold back lock offs for 2BRs but my DH and I have not seen any evidence of it. It would be easy to check using the online computer system. Availability of a 2BR lock off when there are no 1 BRs/studios are available would make it seem DVC is holding some back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter