• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many ties does your DH/SO have?

Jenn Lynn

<font color=blue>Eli and Avery's Mama<br><font col
My DH has around 50 and always wants more! He wears them everyday to work and to church on Sunday.

I think ties to DH are like shoes to me! ;) :D

Tie? My hubby owns 2. And he never wears them

Two....maybe three! He isn't required to wear one to work, so the only times he does wear a tie is to a wedding or funeral!

I'd say 5 or 6. I know he has 2 for his blue uniforms, but as he's in a flight suit, he rarely wears them. Then he has 3 or 4 "regular" ties for weddings and such.

Id estimate DH has about 20...2 of which are Mickey ones. ;)
And yes, he wears them at least 4 days a week.

He wears a uniform to work.

He is a jeans and tshirt/sweatshirt guy when he is not working.

He has a Wedding tie
He has a Funeral tie
and....
He has a nuetral tie (he says it can go either way :rolleyes: )

Dave has about 30-40 of them I guess. He likes to get more of them too.
He does wear ties a lot though. Everyday to work and on Sundays and then about half the time to bible study on Tues. evening and Wed. night church services.

My DH has a TON of them, but he seems to keep wearing the same 3 all the time! Drives me CRAZY!!!

15 or so.
He doesn't wear one to work.
He does wear them on some days of a business trip (depending on who he is visiting).

Our high school had a teacher that collected ties. The uglier the better! So....everybody always knew what to get him for presents.
And he wore them everyday to school :teeth:

I probably have 40-50 ties. I rarely wear a tie anymore, now that we've gone business casual at work.

1 - and the last time he wore it was when we got married in '92. He works in the collision business, not much call for ties there. :D

I have two or three. They are all probably 10 years old (or more).
I don't recall the last time I wore one(several years).

One & the only time it is seen is at Weddnings & Funerals;)

How many ties does your DH/SO have
He has countless ties and he leaves them everywhere! :mad: And I actually have one that I wore sometimes back when I wore suits to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter