How many times have you been to Disney?

Wow! I've only been to Disney like 6 times maybe? Compared to some people that's not a lot!

I have been to Disneyworld once in December of 2010. We were in the parks for 11 days.

I have been to Disneyland 5 times.

June 2001
March 2005
December 2008
March 2009
October 2009
Going back October 2012

I have been to Disneyworld about 16 times and I'll be going to Disneyland for the first time this August!!

I went for a one day visit when I was a baby
Then I went to French Quarter when I was five
The Wilderness Lodge in 2009
Disneyland Resort's Grand Californian 2012
And Next February! :)

I've honestly lost count, I've been going for 14 years... We used to go two or three times a year, but now it's down to once. So probably around 30 times or so.

Disney world maybe 14 times? Or 13? I don't know anymore. I've been to Disneyland once last year for the D23 expo

I feel really ashamed to say this, but only once, to Disney World. I was seven years old, so that was seven years ago. I'm probably going back next year. I miss the place so much. :sad::sad1:

I feel really ashamed to say this, but only once, to Disney World. I was seven years old, so that was seven years ago. I'm probably going back next year. I miss the place so much. :sad::sad1:

I've only been once too, to Disneyland Paris! I was 11 and that's 7 years ago now so long overdue a trip. Money and transport is an issue because I don't have a passport anymore, but I'm going to try and make sure my kids will be Disney fanatics by taking them to Disneyland Paris repeatedly :thumbsup2

I've only been twice. Hopefully will be taking my first trip to DLR in 2013 and a third trip to WDW my graduating year 2014.

I've been there 7 times and i always go to Disney world

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter