How much alcohol do you drink at home?

I enjoy a glass of wine (or 2) with dinner most nights. Weekends I might have beer, or a gin & tonic, or moscow mule, especially if we have people over.

Wine Sunday night at dinner. DH and I usually watch a movie Saturday night, so we are likely to have a cocktail then.

Used to be 1 or 2 drinks a night, but now I'm trying to limit to 1 or 2 per week. I think it might affect inflammation (ie arthritis) and am trying to improve how my joints feel through improving my diet.

Used to drink 2 glasses of wine a week when I was working. In the year since I retired I just don't think about it. Maybe one glass of wine every two weeks. Low enough that all 5 Doctors I have been to this year say I am essentially a non-drinker in their book.

I’ll have a margarita or two each week. Either for football Sunday or when we have Mexican for dinner. I’ve gotten pretty good at making them and prefer mine to the overpriced ones at restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter