How much are Disney Beach towels?

BibbidyBobbidyBoo

<font color=red><br>AKA BIP - Bibbidy is a Pirate
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Hi,
Just curious if anyone here has ever bought (surely??) a beach towel in the Disney resort stores or at the parks.

Our last trips we have not had a need for them because we didn't go to the water parks. But our next trip we are going to the water parks and I'm just curious how much they would cost there. I'd like to buy some Disney themed beach towels while there since we're going to need new ones anyway... we only have a few child sized ones here to take with us.

But I'm curious how much they cost there? I never even gave them a passing glance in the stores since I did not have a need for them then. In fact I'm not sure I saw any sold there- but do they have stores at the water parks that sell them? If so, how much?

THANKS!

DD bought one a few years ago and uses it often. I think it was around 15.00.

Cool! Thanks Muffy! I thought they would be more expensive than that.
Can anyone else confirm that that is the prices of beach towels at WDW? I'd really like to know before I go bidding on auctions online and then find out when I get there that with shipping costs I ended up paying MORE than if I'd just bought them while there!
LOL
$15 isn't bad.. I was thinking they'd be more expensive than that. So if others have seen them or bought them more than that- please let me know! :)

Is anyone up to confirm the price of beach towels?

I don't know if I should bid on these towels or not!!!! I only want to if it's a significant savings. :)

I found mine on sale last year at one of the AK shops for $10 so I think $15 would be the average price for them.

We bought 3 in 2000 at the World of Disney for $20.00 each but they were nice and thick towels. Hope this helps.

My DD got a beautiful, thick, good size, heavy tiger towel at AK last year for $20.

I bought myself a "CBR" Beach Towel at the Straw Market in Old Port Royale at CBR last August and it was $20. It's a really nice beach towel and when I asked how much the towels were they said they are all $20. There were kid themed towels and towels adults would like to carry and use also.

Hope this helps :D

I also bought one in AK for $10.00 and it was originally $20.00. Whenever I go into any of the shops, I always look for the red sale tag on items. Sometimes I ask the CMs. Some are better than others in pointing out sale items to you.

Anna

Just to let you know, you do not need to buy the beach towels at the water parks for use there, you can take towels from the disney hotels and bring them with you. You can also leave them there because it all goes to one central disney laundry. Anyway, we have bought several beach towels from DW and they were 20.00 each. They are of great quality and sold everywhere (resorts, parks etc).

Oh, check the disney store or the disneystore.com!!! They put the towels on clearance for $10 after summer! You should be able to find them by your next trip in September!!! Ren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter