How much DCL gear do you still have?

I vaguely remember reading in one of your posts a while back that the towels were a castaway gift at one point? It looked really cool too. We pretty much have all our gear still too. One shirt I was torn on getting rid of will end up in a quilt someday since it is no longer worn.

Yes!! The return cruiser gift was a full sized beach towel. I so wish they would bring those back. It would be very easy to add the new names of the new ships.

After I have had some downer posts of late, state of the world, I thought of a fun one. The last week or so I finally started wearing my inaugural Hawaii cruise zipped hoodie. Got me to thinking about the DCL gear I still have.

I have 6 DCL zipped hoodies, 1 standard hoodie, 2 full sets of inaugural Hawaii pins, Ducky Williams sketch from a presentation, some hats and Castaway shirt that is so tattered it is only used at night now. We also have some glasses and some other small items. Some of the hats were prizes from chip it golf:).

How about everyone else?

A Castaway Cay tank top and a Castaway Cay shirt that I’ve been wearing once a week since April 2015.

And a Castaway Cay beach bag (I had two but I gifted one of them to my MIL.)

Last edited:
Our shadow box from our Hawaii cruise. The ducks are from an FE someone included us on because they brought extras:)808AB48B-B677-419C-B099-DB021D5073B0.jpeg

I have a number of polo shirts - I wear them frequently. Also have my collectibles - a small wood carving of the fantasy, a framed poster and coins from the SWDAS cruise as well as another coin from the SWDAS cruise, menu from the inaugural sailing, and probably a few old navigators. Besides that, the usual water bottles and 8000 castaway club hats and lanyards,

What a fun thread! I have 3 Dooneys, a DCL cosmetic bag, Pandora ship charm, DCL beer mug, an insulated coffee mug, 2 ceramic coffee mugs, set of DCL Shag coasters, a box full of lanyards, 3-4 beach towels, 2 framed Shutters photos, a DCL zippered hoodie, several castaway club bags (one-handled sling bag, nice red/black zippered bag, 1 blue backpack, 1 yellow zippered bag, 1 burlap bag, and the red drawstring castaway club beach bag), several pirate night bandanas (some of the old style and some of the newer slick half scarves), a few pins, and a large ziplock bag full of H2O sea salt lotion bottles :) Hubby has a couple of Castaway Cay tee shirts, two DCL ball caps, a DCL zippered jacket and a Nike golf shirt.

I recently went through my spare room and donated duplicate bags and outgrown tee shirts, and tossed all of the Navigators and paper souvenirs (menus, old boarding number cards, etc.)

Last edited:

I just recently got into the "Dooney" so I am going to be a proud owner of 2017 Donney Satchel and and soon to be the 2017 Cross Body bag. Hubby got me a Loungefly DCL Backpack (2020) as well I got a wallet and a landyard coin chain. I have a Spirit Sweatshirt; Swim top; multiple t-shirts; multiple blue backpacks; found a burlap Castaway Cay Bag and grabbed that off of the net. Love collecting Pins, so I was able to nab the cruise we were suppose to go on in hoodie zipper sweat jackets (Alaska 2020) as well have many pins that are limited edition that I find at WDW and on the cruises we are on. Tons and tons of Mickey's Pirates of the Caribbean bandanas. I know I have more items but that is all I can think of at the moment.

I forgot about the lanyards, we have a huge pile of gold and silver ones I don't know what to do with. We still use our platinum ones to this day on cruises, the material is very comfortable to wear and doesn't irritate our necks.

I forgot about the lanyards, we have a huge pile of gold and silver ones I don't know what to do with. We still use our platinum ones to this day on cruises, the material is very comfortable to wear and doesn't irritate our necks.

Look to see if any of the teachers at the local schools could use them! I donated many Silver Landyards to a teacher for their Lego Program!

Look to see if any of the teachers at the local schools could use them! I donated many Silver Landyards to a teacher for their Lego Program!
I could have my wife ask, as she works for a school district, thanks for the idea:)

some drinkware below (probably not too many ESPN Skybox mugs floating around). Also have several DCL/ Castaway t-shirts. Plus all the Castaways Club gifts (beach totes, backpack, and sling bags/luggage tags)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter