How much do drinks cost at the bars?

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
We sail on the 4/13 Fantasy and even though this will be my 11th Disney cruise, I'm not a drinker. My ex husband was not a drinker. This time I'm cruising with my BF and it's his 1st Disney cruise. He usually sails Norwegian where he gets the free drink package. I'm trying to figure out how much he should budget for drinks. We'll be carrying on 4 bottles of wine, so he can enjoy a glass of wine or 2 in the stateroom after the shows, but he does enjoy a vodka and tonic or a dirty martini every once and a while.

We enjoy going to skyline for martinis. Each one is around $15 plus mandatory tip plus extra tip. About $20 per drink.

Hey OP, we’re on the April 6th sailing aboard the Fantasy! If you like, I can take photos of the menus for you.

We’re on the Fantasy Western 2 weeks later on the 20th. Please post when you get back- favorite bartenders names,who’s the captain, what movies are on, favorite ports, etc. Like we need to get more excited!!

dk

We’re on the Fantasy Western 2 weeks later on the 20th. Please post when you get back- favorite bartenders names,who’s the captain, what movies are on, favorite ports, etc. Like we need to get more excited!!

dk
Sure, I’ll see what I can do.

When you're on the ship, check the app for 'happy hours' in the lounges, I think drinks are 30% off then.

Also drinks of the day are discounted, cost around $9 with the 18% gratuity...but they do tend to be on the sweeter side.

Happy Hours are sometimes are not ideal times. Probably for a reason.

I think drinks ranged from about 8 to 20 dollars. Depending on location and type. Prices seemed inline with WDW prices for the most part.

Hey OP, we’re on the April 6th sailing aboard the Fantasy! If you like, I can take photos of the menus for you.
Yes, please do! THANK YOU
When you're on the ship, check the app for 'happy hours' in the lounges, I think drinks are 30% off then.

Also drinks of the day are discounted, cost around $9 with the 18% gratuity...but they do tend to be on the sweeter side.
I'm not a drinker, but if I do belly up to a bar, I can only drink the sweet stuff. So I'll be looking at the DODs.

I pulled my folio from the Wish, I can tell you the bourbon and sodas were about 17ish dollars (I can't remember which type off the top of my head) and the coors light was a little over 7 dollars.

The glasses of Champagne we got on our last night were about 20 bucks each.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure I'd spend the same amount at home on drinks if we go out....

Mimosas, Bloody Mary's and Screwdrivers are $5.50 from opening to 12 noon or 1pm.
Enjoy!

I'm not a drinker, but if I do belly up to a bar, I can only drink the sweet stuff. So I'll be looking at the DODs.

I'm also not much of a drinker lately. I've been reading that you can order most DOD as non-alcoholic, so you still get all the fruity fun and vacation atomosphere. I'ts my understanding that the price is typically the same, but that's not too much of an issue for me.

I'm also not much of a drinker lately. I've been reading that you can order most DOD as non-alcoholic, so you still get all the fruity fun and vacation atomosphere. I'ts my understanding that the price is typically the same, but that's not too much of an issue for me.
There are non alcoholic drinks of the days as well, a little cheaper than the alcoholic ones. Lots of smoothie type drinks. My 19 yr old loves them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter