How much do you spend once onboard?

Never done the bingo before, might give it a go. Is it all cash prices
I think sometimes they do raffle drawings for other prizes, but the bingo winners get a cash prize. It can be significant! (The big winner on our Alaska sailing this summer won around $8k).
That is us when we see what we spent on Bingo, except that we ask for Micky Bars afterwards to drown out our guilt :)

Psy
The trick is to just not add it up 😆

It all comes down to your own spending habits on vacation. I always front load our OBC with $250 per night (after prepaid tips). That covers shore excursions, shopping, adult dining, etc. This is for our family of four. I usually get a refund of unused credit…at worst I may need to add a couple of hundred. We do these trips every couple of years, so we save toward it, pay everything we can ahead of time, and relax.
I can’t find any information or reviews on Prima Notte as we get ready to submit our activities requests to Concierge.

What were the small bites included? Did you enjoy it? Was it worth it over Stem to Stern?

Never done the bingo before, might give it a go. Is it all cash prices
There are cash prizes for each round of Bingo along with raffles of some swag items. The first few Bingo games the cash prize isn't super high, you could end up winning under anywhere from $100 to $500, mattering on the number of winners and the number of people playing. They play 4 rounds of Bingo each time.

On the last Bingo of the cruise, there can be a huge jackpot at the end that someone will win. I think on our first cruise it was in the 4K to 5K range, while on our Med Cruise, it was over $10K and two people split that prize. On our Alaskan Cruise last year, it was between 7K and 8K and one person walked away with that prize.

The cruise staff makes the Bingo games fun and entertaining and it is our one vice when we cruise, though Betty hasn't been kind to us since our first cruise and keeps holding out on us, but we will continue to play.

Psy

I can’t find any information or reviews on Prima Notte as we get ready to submit our activities requests to Concierge.

What were the small bites included? Did you enjoy it? Was it worth it over Stem to Stern?
We did the first prima notte offered on the Dream on 11/4. 5 wines and 4 small bites including one dessert. The bites were: seared ahi tuna, gnocchi with a pesto sauce, snake river farm wagyu, and a chocolate mousse type dessert with blood orange inside. They did add 18% auto gratuity unlike other beverage tastings so it came to just over $200 for 2 of us. It’s been years since I’ve done the stem to stern wine tasting so can’t compare there. But we absolutely loved this experience and found it worth it.

Attachments

• 0A34D960-24D3-4C9C-A26A-2681A02BAC2F.jpeg
    0A34D960-24D3-4C9C-A26A-2681A02BAC2F.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7307.jpeg
    IMG_7307.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 12

I didn’t want to start a new thread for one questions but is anyone able to tell me what is the magic band choice like on ships that offer it

Is it just a couple of Disney cruise ones or do they have some of the parks selection available too

I paid more on board than I did for my cruise!!! I may have shopped and drank more than I had planned to! hahahahahaha

Just off the fantasy. 7 nights. 2 people. Spent about an extra $1000. Tips, drinks, 1 excursion, some shopping. It adds up quickly. Our palo was comped since we are platinum.

We are taking our 2 sons on the fantasy in January. 7 nights. 4 adults. 2 cabins. The excursions alone are over $1000. Plus $400 in tips. Plus the wine package. Plus mixology. Plus 4 adults drinking. We will spend at least $3000 extra on that cruise. Palo will be free again.

Last cruise we budgeted $1000 for the grats $256, couple of tastings $100, one excursion (x4 of us) $316, placeholder $250 and other onboard spend for our 4N sailing. Really we didn't spend much on board because we have on the prior cruises and didn't see the need for more ship souvenirs. We also went to the Outlet Disney Store and pre-purchased some Disney merch just to make it a little easier to budget/constrain our on board expenses.

We spend at least $1,000 on a 3 day cruise. Sometimes we spend double to triple that amount. We come to have fun! Shopping, spa treatments, alcohol, etc.

I spent 837$ as a solo on a 5 night.

3 night wine package
Haircut
About 100$ in merch (pin, t-Shirt and Minnie plush)
Tips
2 beverage seminars
1 palo
2-4 drinks per day.

If I solo again I will probably not do as many paid extras.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter