• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much is the Bronze Plan upgrade?

wdwfan

My heart belongs to Disney!
I hope someone can help me here. I just read Janet2k's informative thread about the plans. I had the silver booked but cancelled because my children will not benefit from the plan. It was $55 a day per child, and they don't eat anywhere around that figure in food, and maybe they would do the child care once. However, the bronze could be intriguing if the price is right. Does anyone know how much per day for adults and children? Thanks in advance!!:D

:) OK just got off the phone and spoke with CM who said that the Bronze package can only be booked by Canadian Travel Agents. She also confirmed that it is just like the Silver package but with the exception that instead of two wishes per person that you receive one wish per person. This doesnt help me as Im not in Canada, but for all our Canadian friends, hope this helps!!!

I also spoke with a cm who said it was an offer for Mexicans. So, it seems like it is an international promotion and not for those of us who live in the United States. :(

Oh well, I'll keep my eye out for the August codes.

The brochure that I received from Disney stated exactly what you folks saw listed in the FAQ thread. Anyone who receives a "Silver Plan" brochure will have the "Bronze Plan" information in it by default. The title of the brochure is “Add-On for Disney’s Dream Maker (TM) Package, Silver & Bronze Plans, Disney’s Magical Wishes.” That brochures explains many facets of the Silver Plan and Bronze Plan vacation packages.

I will contact Disney to see if only certain members of our world (that is, planet Earth), can book the Bronze Plan. I'll let you know what I find out.

Thank you Janet for looking into this.:D I wish that Disney would extend the Bronze offer to Americans, too. I'll be looking for your post.:D

Hope this helps - they only offer these ones for US citizens:

Disney's Dream MakerTM Package includes:

Accommodations for three or more nights at a selected Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel
Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket that provides admission to all Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Water Parks, and more throughout your client's package stay
And, since your clients are buying Disney's Dream MakerTM Package instead of purchasing their accommodations and Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket separately, the following "extras" are FREE:
Two FREE souvenir Disney trading pins and lanyards per room
One of the following FREE Choice Features per room: (the one Choice Feature chosen must be used by all Guests in a room at the same time and at the same location)
One Disney Story Magic Character storytelling experience at Epcot® (advance reservations required and may be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE up to 45 days prior to arrival - subject to availability)
One round of miniature golf at Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course or Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
Up to two images displayed on one Leave a Legacy tile at Epcot®
Up to $25 towards dining at Planet Hollywood® at Downtown Disney® West Side (merchandise and alcoholic beverages are not included)
All Walt Disney Travel Company packages include these special benefits:
Keepsake Walt Disney Travel Company luggage tag (one per person)
Personalized pre-arrival information for planning the most magical vacation itinerary
Special Guest Services assistance with any questions your clients may have during their package stay
The package price is equal to or less than the non-discounted prices of your client's accommodations and Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket, plus tax, so that means the "extras" are free!

Disney's Dream MakerTM Package starts at
$349* per Adult
$223* per Junior (ages 10-17)
$178* per Child (ages 3-9)

*Rate is based on adult double occupancy at a Disney Value Resort and is valid most nights from 1/1/03-2/12/03, 8/24/03-10/1/03 and 11/2/03-12/19/03. The number of packages at this rate is limited. Prices and other terms are subject to change without notice. Greater length of stay requirements may apply to Friday and Saturday night arrivals.

Disney's Dream MakerTM Package with Silver Plan Add-On

ADD-ON PRICING

Silver Plan Add-On Pricing:

$68 per Adult, per night
$68 per Junior, per night
$55 per Child, per night

The Silver Plan adds on to the Disney's Dream MakerTM Package and lets your clients customize each day by choosing from a menu of Magical Wishes Features including selected dining, recreation, merchandise, and more.

SILVER PLAN

Plan includes:

Choice of two Magical Wishes Features per person, per night. (For example, if your client stays three nights, they receive a total of six Magical Wishes Features per person. Options noted with require two Magical Wishes Features redemptions.)

Magical Wishes Features choices:

Dining
(includes applicable gratuities, excludes alcoholic beverages)

Disney Character Breakfast or traditional Resort breakfast
Table-Service and Counter-Service lunch or dinner available at more than 125 participating restaurants throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort
Disney Dinner Shows
Lunch (participating restaurants) or dinner at a Selected Signature Table-Service Restaurant: Artist Point Dining, Bistro de Paris, California Grill, Cìtricos Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, The Flying Fish Café, Fulton's Crab House, Jiko-The Cooking Place, Narcoossee's Restaurant and Yachtsman Steakhouse

Recreation

18 Holes of Disney Golf (non-peak season)
18 Holes of Disney Golf (peak season)
Length-of-stay health club access
Parasailing experience (restrictions apply)
30-minute watercraft rental including mini-power boats, sailboats and pontoon boats (restrictions apply)
30-minute private golf lesson
Golf club rental
9 holes of golf at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course

Specially Created Disney Merchandise

Trading Pin Kit - One lanyard plus three pins
One sculpted figurine timepiece featuring Mickey Mouse
One Mickey Mouse enamel-top memory box
One Disney's Wilderness Lodge building set
One Mickey Mouse crystal figurine

Tours
(restrictions apply to selected tours)

"The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains" at Magic Kingdom® Park
(ages 10 and older)
"Disney's Family Magic" at Magic Kingdom® Park (all ages)
"Keys to the Kingdom" at Magic Kingdom® Park (ages 16 and older)
"Gardens of the World" at Epcot® (ages 16 and older)
"Hidden Treasures of World Showcase" at Epcot® (ages 16 and older)
"The UnDISCOVERed Future World" at Epcot® (ages 16 and older)
"Welcome to the Magic Kingdom® Park" (all ages)
Tour descriptions

Souvenir Photos

Animated Scene Photos

Downtown Disney® Area

Admission to La NoubaTM by Cirque du Soleil® (reservations can be made within six months prior to arrival)
Souvenir T-shirt from participating locations

Children's Activity Centers

Up to six hours per day with dinner at a selected Disney Resort (ages 4-12)

Spas

Selected Spa Treatments (ages 14 and older)
Selected Preferred Spa Treatments (ages 18 and older)

All Walt Disney Travel Company packages include these special benefits:
Keepsake Walt Disney Travel Company luggage tag (one per person)
Personalized pre-arrival information for planning the most magical vacation itinerary
Special Guest Services assistance with any questions your clients may have during their package stay

When you add on the Silver Plan to Disney's Dream MakerTM Package, 3-night packages start from: $553 per adult, $427 per Junior (ages 10-17), $343 per Child (ages 3-9).

Rate is based on adult double occupancy at a Disney Value Resort and is valid most nights from 1/1/03-2/12/03, 8/24/03-10/1/03 and 11/2/03-12/19/03. The number of packages at this rate is limited. Prices and other terms are subject to change without notice. Greater length of stay requirements may apply to Friday and Saturday night arrivals.

We did the Silver plan and found that for the wishes, we decided that our children don't eat that much, so we paid for their meals and used their wishes for anything that required two wishes. Also, you do not need them to use them each day. You can save them for something good that you want, but must use them by midnight of the date you check out. We ate at Jiko's one night, in AKL, and that was two wishes per person, as are some other such as California grill. Check it out and see what it is more becoming to your family.

I haven't been around in the past few weeks so I apologize for not posting this info sooner. Here is the response that I received from Disney in regards to the Bronze Package. By the way, it took several e-mails to them before I got this informative response (why is it so painful to get information out of Disney??):

- - - - - - -
Thank you for contacting WALT DISNEY WORLD!

The Dream Maker Package/Bronze is actually a package that is offered through AAA/International offices (Canada and Mexico). These need to be confirmed through a AAA International Travel Agency only. We would not have any information for the package that you are inquiring.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Online Guest Service
WALT DISNEY WORLD
P.O. Box 10100
Lake Buena Vista FL 32830-0100
- - - - - - -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter