How much is your 2023 Disney vacation going to cost, or how much are you budgeting for it?

November 7-16 2024 split stay between All-Star Music (4 nights with seven day parkhoppers) and Boulder Ridge for five nights (renting dvc points) 2 adults= $4500
Food (mainly Qs meals/16) with two Ts meals)= $1000
I build up my Starbucks app with discounted gift cards purchased from Target for quick breakfast every day.
Haven't bought airfare yet but usually its roughly $600 rt for both of us. Again I purchase discounted Southwest gift cards from Target. Total $6300

Last edited:
November 7-16 2024 split stay between All-Star Music (4 nights with seven day parkhoppers) and Boulder Ridge for five nights (renting dvc points) 2 adults= $4500
Food (mainly Qs meals/16) with two Ts meals)= $1000
I build up my Starbucks app with discounted gift cards purchased from Target for quick breakfast every day.
Haven't bought airfare yet but usually its under $800 rt for both of us. Again I purchase discounted Southwest gift cards from Target. Total $6300
Careful with that, Starbucks will be higher priced in the parks and maybe even just in & around the bubble.

Careful with that, Starbucks will be higher priced in the parks and maybe even just in & around the bubble.
I know. I've been doing this for a few years now. The only time I go to Starbucks is when I'm in wdw since there are very few in my area (mainly Dunkin Donuts) I usually buy $300 in Starbucks gift cards from Target and save $15 then add it to the app. I always have left over money from previous trips so its usually more than enough😊

Updated *with changes *

2 adults, 9 nights November 7-16 2024.
Arrival day Dolphin Resort (with resort fees) $300 (-a $100 gift card) $200
Old Key West (3nights) renting dvc points from the Dvc Rental Store $950
Boulder Ridge at the Wilderness Lodge (5 nights) renting dvc points from the Dvc Rental Store $2000
Tickets from Attraction Tickets (14 day for price of 7 which includes Memory Maker, parkhopper and water parks for 2 adults $1530.00 (saved $600🥰)
Food $1000 Airfare (roughly) $600 RT
Spending $500. ☆Total-$6780☆

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter