How much of your home country have you seen?

A whole lot of it, expecially if you count airports. I really haven't gotten up to the Pacific Northwest though.

Been in 20 states. Added New Mexico to the list last month.
I think I may actually have been in more foreign countries than states. However, two of the countries I went to technically don't exist anymore. East Germany and Czechoslovakia

All 50 states, plus north of the border 9/10 provinces (someday Saskatchewan, someday) and 3/3 territories

All too little. I've even to most places in Sussex and Surrey, some of Kent, some of Devon and some of Cornwall. Oh, and fleeting glimpses of Nottingham, Derby, Manchester and Birmingham. Aside from that? Never seen Scotland. Or Wales. Or Northern Ireland. Or the Lake District. Not even Kent.

I’ve visited nine out of ten provinces in Canada, but no Territories. Have visited 17 states in the U.S., our closest neighbours.

Can I ask why? It’s such a beautiful country! My teens have been to 9/10 provinces.
Well, no real reason other than we’ve just had different travel priorities. We also don’t know anybody living in provinces other than the ones I mentioned, so there hasn’t been that incentive to plan visits, like there is to BC and Ontario.

And I’m sure I don’t have to tell you about the relative high cost of travel within Canada, compared to many other vacation destinations. We are determined to see the Maritimes at some point though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter