How much time to allow for Swan-Topolinos or Swan-Sebastians using skyliner?

Lucky'sMom

DIS Veteran
I am thinking maybe allow about an hour for transport time to both? We would need to walk from the Swan to the Epcot skyliner, then from the resort skyliner drop off to the restaurants. Thanks so much!

I am thinking maybe allow about an hour for transport time to both? We would need to walk from the Swan to the Epcot skyliner, then from the resort skyliner drop off to the restaurants. Thanks so much!
That’s what I’d allow. Should be less since the Skyliner is continuously loading at IG, but there can be brief stoppages. And you don’t want to have to run past those beautiful mosaics on the way to Riviera. I haven’t been to Sebastian’s so don’t know how long a walk there from Skyliner.

May be obvious, but if this is during the summer months/storm season, have a backup plan at the ready. They don't mess around and will close the Skyliner pronto if lightning strikes within a certain radius, which starts some sort of time period before they can restart again - like how the pools operate.

Last weekend we were there and had a couple of days where it wasn't necessarily storming over us, but the storms kept forming all around us, leading to some long periods of Skyliner downtime.

That can make a "I'll just quickly Skyliner over to Riviera" plan go south real quick (and the return trip too).

You might want to consider taking the boat or walking to HS and then getting a bus to CBR. The Skyliner stop at CBR is a bit of a hike from where Sebastian’s is.

Thank you for all of this information! So if there are thunderstorms, I imagine the boats won't be running either. So I guess our plan C would be to uber?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter