How new is this??

smjj

Been there done that going back now as DVC member
I called DVC MS the other day to make a ADR 180 day out and got the regular Disney Dining rep. not DVC rep. I made a mistake and called 181 days out so she could not take it and I had to call back the next day. I again got the regular Disney Dining rep and not DVC rep. I ask her if this is new and she said yes it was. How long has this been going on. It was no problem, I just don't remember dialing our DVC 800 number and punching in the codes for dining and being sent to the regular Disney Dining area before. The only reason I ask this is no one ask me for my member number. If this is the case, whats to prevent non-DVC members from using the DVC 800 number and clogging it up? Is this not one of the perks having our own toll free numnber to get into Disney??smjj

If this is the case, whats to prevent non-DVC members from using the DVC 800 number and clogging it up? Is this not one of the perks having our own toll free numnber to get into Disney??smjj

Now that you have posted it for millions to read, I'm sure the number will be very busy. :rotfl:

Now that you have posted it for millions to read, I'm sure the number will be very busy. :rotfl:

WHAT, you mean non-DVC people read this board! How dare them..:rotfl2: :rotfl2:...smjj

there are 2 toll free numbers for general public use to get both CRO and Dinning.

they don't need our number.

there are 2 toll free numbers for general public use to get both CRO and Dinning.

they don't need our number.

I thought Disney Dining and the such is a 407 number. Oh well, its been a long time since I have had to call any number other than the DVC number so I may be behind on this..smjj

here they are - and unlike the DVC toll free number - we can post them on the Dis

1-800-828-0228 and 1-877-939-3732 (only US)

I thought Disney Dining and the such is a 407 number. Oh well, its been a long time since I have had to call any number other than the DVC number so I may be behind on this..smjj

The main number they publish is a 407, but there are others circulating which are toll free. Those looking for a free number have other alternatives.

Besides, with the boon of cell phone plans with free long distance, I don't think people are bothered by toll calls they way they used to be. I know for me it just makes it a question of which phone to use. ;)

To answer your question, the change occurred back in March.

We have always called one of those "other" toll free numbers posted by Spiceycat when we make dining ressies. I always hate to clog up MS lines anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter