• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How noisy are your nextdoor neighbours?

very quiet.
We hear the dog bark once in awhile when he is outside, but not often

Pretty quiet except the husband is obsessed with his leaf blower. Thankfully we have a bit of space between our houses.

We're packed in like sardines being a mobile park. Hardly ever see them. We wave when passing by in the car and anyone is out.

Behind me both are deaf, and elderly. I graduated with their daughter. Never met her and really have only seen her a handful of times. He comes knocking on my door sometimes seeking help with something. I have no idea 99% of the time what he's trying to communicate with me, but he's an absolute hoot. We trim the trees together running down between us and all the others along the other road (I am in the corner.) He is always playing with his side-by-side and if I see him working on it, I go up and give him a hand.

Across my driveway is a single guy little older than I am. We are yard neighbors. Anytime one of us is out, the other usually goes over to chat. We both ride motorcycles but we've never ridden together. We don't hang out, just chat in the driveways quite often.

I know 2 others' names, older women. The rest we just wave as we drive by.

We are in a townhouse on an end so only attached on one side and are so fortunate the few neighbors that have lived in that house connected to us have been very quiet.

My neighbors are not noisy. However, the acoustics in our street are so good that if you stand on your front porch and whisper, someone on their porch three houses down will hear you clearly. It’s freaky!

Pretty quiet. During the day, we can hear the children of a few neighbors outside playing . Nothing we didn't do at the same age. There is a neighbor behind that occasionally sits outside at night with friends that gets loud. Don't mind if they are done by 11ish, but at 1AM , it is annoying.

We have an Elementary School across the street so there is varying degrees of noise during the day. Occasionally there have been gathering of teens/ 20ish year olds at night making noise .

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter