How often do people walk past your house?

All day and evening long. We live in a neighbourhood with tons of seniors and it seems like everybody but us owns a dog. The surroundings are very pleasant and even when the weather is horrible, there are always folks out strolling. I just saw a guy with a dog 10 seconds ago out my back window.

Depends, lots of elementary students pass daily, actually our house it in between our elementary school and the middle and high school, so weekday mornings and afternoons. Everyone seems to have a dog so at least a dozen dog walkers, plus parents with little kids with strollers or scooters.

all day and evening. Live on a busy street. Many dog walkers. Kids get left off at bus near by.

People walk by fairly often in the mornings and early evenings. There is a walking path that runs through our townhouse complex. We have an end unit and the path runs on one side, next to our patio.

Quite a bit. I live near the (downhill) dead end of my street, but there are quite a few who walk in the neighborhood for exercise and then head right back up.

Lots. And I am 4 houses from a dead end cul de sac. People walk here a lot, with and without dogs. And I live 2 blocks from the school district headquarters and those employees get a 20 minute paid break at 10 am, an hour unpaid lunch at noon, and a paid 20 minute break at 230pm and lots of those employees like to walk in my neighborhood on their break

Too often. Neither my dogs or I like it.

There is a lady right now (does not live on our street) who is teaching her little dog (those teddy bear ones) to be non-reactive so she deliberately brings it to our house. She stands in front while my dogs look out window going nuts then praises her dogs with treats for just standing there.

Last edited:
We live on a busy street Close to downtown Evanston Illinois. Lots of dog walking, kids on bikes and walking to the local movie theater or restaurant. It’s a wonderful diverse neighborhood

Often. We live on a block with an Elementary School . Even on weekends people are walking dogs & children are visiting the playground.

Lots of dog walkers here. I sit on the porch and chat with them. Dog walkers know what’s up in the neighborhood. 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter