• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how often do they do the Virtual series?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
Just curious how often they do the virtual run series --is this new for this summer? I was late finding out about it so i didn't get to participate. Seems like it would be good for a little motivations.

It was brand new for this summer, so who knows if they will do it again. It was fun & the medals are really neat so glad we did it. I would love to see them offer it every summer with a different character theme.

There is a full set on ebay for not much more than the original cost (last I checked) in case you are interested. I am completely confused why someone would pay for it, wait 4-5 months, and then sell it and take a loss after fees... but maybe it will give someone else a chance that missed out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter