• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How often do you and the people you live with row?

Not much since my uncle died. He was difficult to live with the last few years of his life and caused a lot of crap between all of us. I loved him dearly, but I can't say I miss him, sadly. The last time we argued was last holiday season when we were all outside putting up the Christmas decorations, always a situation good for a bickering session.

You’re referring to arguments and fights, right?
My husband and I have been married for 41 years and we have never had a fight. We have small disagreements occasionally that only lasted a few minutes but that’s about it.

My mind went straight to the kayaks, in which case the answer is not as often as I'd like.

But to the actual point of the question, it depends whether or not I count the cats as people. Because the human occupants of my home are pretty harmonious but the animals (3 cats, 2 rabbits and a dog) have petty squabbles every day or two.

You’re referring to arguments and fights, right?
My husband and I have been married for 41 years and we have never had a fight. We have small disagreements occasionally that only lasted a few minutes but that’s about it.
Same. Except we’ve been married a bit less time. My parents argued a lot, so I looked for someone with a calm disposition. We agree on most stuff and make allowances for each other, plus I still truly like to be around him. No need to fight.

Well we got separate solo canoes several years ago so my wife and I don’t row together in the same canoe anymore.

Sorry … I couldn’t resist. :)
Sorry for what, it was the only thing I came up with as well. Or I thought maybe it's common in some families to exercise together on rowing machines or something...

We seldom kayak. I guess the expressions in UK don't always translate well here................LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter