How often do you clean your bathroom(s)?

There are two things that I really hate. The first is laundry. Every week that needs to be done. The second is clean the bathroom. You can spend hours cleaning every square inch and 6 or 7 months later you have to do it again. It is a never ending chore. :confused3::yes::

Wow. That is amazing. And maybe a little crazy. I’m impressed. Probably (okay definitely) won’t be adopting all of that into my cleaning routine, but I might do it occasionally. Thanks for answering.
It’s absolutely bonkers. If there were a way to ask to video the process that wasn’t pure creep vibe… lol.

There are two things that I really hate. The first is laundry. Every week that needs to be done. The second is clean the bathroom. You can spend hours cleaning every square inch and 6 or 7 months later you have to do it again. It is a never ending chore. :confused3::yes::
OMG...with regard to the laundry it is my least favorite chore because there is no beginning and end. As soon as you do it someone is taking off clothes and you have dirty laundry again. I swear sometimes I want to throw out our clothes the night I do laundry just so for one like 12 hour period the laundry is "DONE" and there is nothing dirty in the baskets!

OMG...with regard to the laundry it is my least favorite chore because there is no beginning and end. As soon as you do it someone is taking off clothes and you have dirty laundry again. I swear sometimes I want to throw out our clothes the night I do laundry just so for one like 12 hour period the laundry is "DONE" and there is nothing dirty in the baskets!

I am assuming the "weekly" comment is in relation to how often laundry rears its ugly head, One of the perks of living alone and not feeling any need to sort things by color, one load every week, and two when the sheets get changed. Also I can go all that day with no new laundry added to the basket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter