How often?

D

dahirsh

Ok, how often do you solos go?

I was there last October for MNSSHP and the Food and Wine Festival and now that both have started this year I'm really "feeling it" with no plans to go this year.

I think I may have to start planning next years trip now.

So, those of you that don't live close by, how much time between trips for you?

Deb

I try to go solo once a year for about 5 days. However, since I'm missing this year solo, I'm thinking of a 10 day trip next year.

In the last year, I been to Disney three times. :teeth: I went in last October, early January, and April. (I only can do this since I currently have a flexible work schedule.) I have not been to Disney since April and believe me, I feel it's been too long already!! :)

My trips are usually 6-7 nights. Usually I stay offsite a night, then onsite for six at a moderate. But my next trip is quite fun - I have 9 nights onsite! :) :)

But I am looking for full-time work so once I get it, my Disney trips will be once a year if I am that lucky!

HugsForEeyore - love your site.

4 to 7 times a year - my stays are generally anywhere from 3 to 7 days - this time I was staying for 2 weeks - not on-site - just a day or two on-site.

I belong to DVC - so it is easier.

So, all of you go solo for that many nights??? WOW! I hesitate to go for one or two nights alone!

How do you enjoy being alone at Disney? I like having someone to talk with, eat with, and share the fun!!

thanks!!

hi:D
my 1st solo trip was in apr2003, i went in dec with dd then took a solo trip again in apr2004 just before my AP expired. so technically it was 2 solos in one year, but they were almost a year apart. i hadn't planned on going back until oct/05 with dd...but just couldn't stand the wait;) so i am heading back for my 3rd solo trip this dec. since i will be buying an AP again, i'm already thinking there might have to be one more solo trip in the spring:teeth: afterall, my trip with dd isn't for a YEAR:( and i do want to make good use of that AP.
katypop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter