How old were you when you finished education?

I got my bachelors degree when I was 22 - majored in marketing.

I was 27. I did a BSC in biology first and then went back for my Nursing .

Not sure if it counts but in my 40s I had to go back and do my nursing refresher as I had stayed home with my kids for several years.

I'm 28 and I'm still going. I thought I was done after my Bachelor's at 21, but once I started the job I'm at now, I started going for my Masters. They pay for everything except books so I'm taking full advantage.

I'll let you know when I get there. The pandemic pushed back my plans to start my masters because the specific program I applied to loses a lot when held wholly or partially virtual, but I'm hopeful that things will work out to start next fall.

I graduated from college a month after my 21st birthday and that was the last time I was a full time student. I have done continuing education beyond that as part of maintaining my professional certification.

I defended my master's thesis the day before I turned 30. "Funny" story is that I always wanted to be an MD, like my grandfather. My mom was 100% hands-off with us about our education, but the one thing she said to me was basically, "Why do you want to do THAT? By the time you finish undergrad and med school and internship and all, you'll be 30 before you are out of school!" Happened anyway, in a field I don't love with a degree I've hardly used.

I was 45 or 46 when I finished my Bachelors in Nursing. I really do think I'm done now. I'm too tired for more school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter