How sad is this??

DebbieT11

Waiting to go back......
I have jury duty this week. I *saved* last week's podcast roundtable and email shows to listen to during those interminable waits..... it's the ONLY thing I'm looking forward to happening in the dang courthouse, that's for sure...... except for THIS week's roundtable and email shows...

Come to think of it, I may re-load some of the old shows....

::::: off to find the "sad little crabcake" episode ::::

Sad? No. Smart? YES!

Just listen to the mo-jee-to segment and you're bound to be excused. :thumbsup2 They'll think you're a nutcase, you'll be laughing so hard :teeth:

I have jury duty this week. I *saved* last week's podcast roundtable and email shows to listen to during those interminable waits..... it's the ONLY thing I'm looking forward to happening in the dang courthouse, that's for sure...... except for THIS week's roundtable and email shows...

Come to think of it, I may re-load some of the old shows....

::::: off to find the "sad little crabcake" episode ::::

I'm glad the podcasts will keep you entertained. I had jury duty two weeks ago. Overall I thought it was a great experience! and felt proud to serve as a juror. When we first arrived to the courthouse many people were disgruntled about being there. A judge came out and made an inspirational speech and told us what we were doing that day was important! That its important for people to help serve and help any way they can in our country. We could sacrifice ONE or TWO days sitting around the courthouse waiting to be picked and that it was not the end of the world that we were all contributing to the greater good. There are plenty of men and woman oversees sacrifing everyday for our country..with their lives!

So I guess during those interminable waits think about the braves soliders overseas who are fighting for our freedom so justice can be served. When you think about it that way. it makes sitting in that "dang" courthouse for a couple of days not so bad at all.

Don't worry - you are among friends! :grouphug:
This evening (Monday) I asked my husband, "Do you know what TOMORROW is??? - TUESDAY!!!" And HE had the nerve to ask me what happens on Tuesday! Can you believe it????? Good Grief Charlie Brown :laughing: I knew you guys would understand. :disrocks:

Yikes, LMO429, didn't mean to strike a nerve with you. As a PROUD juror, as well as a PROUD ex-service member whose PROUD ex-service member spouse still PROUDLY trains service members... I appreciate your scathing comments!

Just in case it didn't come through, "saving" podcasts to use to make waiting more pleasant was the topic of the post... But thanks for the "drive by"!

We could sacrifice ONE or TWO days sitting around the courthouse waiting to be picked and that it was not the end of the world that we were all contributing to the greater good. There are plenty of men and woman oversees sacrifing everyday for our country..with their lives!

So I guess during those interminable waits think about the braves soliders overseas who are fighting for our freedom so justice can be served. When you think about it that way. it makes sitting in that "dang" courthouse for a couple of days not so bad at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter