How should Photo Contest be Judged?

Have no idea what this is

• or why there would be a poll

• so

• ingore

• it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
... really means a lot to us. Not just a disappointment - it really hurt my feelings, I'm ashamed to say.....
Don't be ashamed:hug: it's hurtful when someone knocks our precious memories. You'll always have the memory of that magical moment.They can't judge that.
To them it's a just a pic they're giving a number to.
I was really hurt to get a 1 when all the votes were 10's. I took great care and time composing it. I can close my eyes and bring myself back to each pic I've taken. No reason was given just a 1. They could've changed it but they never did.
I haven't voted or commented on any yet. Too busy at work and now when I have the time there are way too many to look at. I'll wait till the end and vote for the top 24+ with the most views.
That said, I'm enjoying this very much. It's amazing to see all of these great photos coming in. When I finally settle back with a cup a tea to look it'll be like looking through a giant photo album of WDW.:surfweb:

Don't even pay attention to the ratings as it won't matter: the winners will be selected based on Pete and crew's opinion of the photo...their's is the only one that really counts, so don't let a lower rating get you down!

Don't even pay attention to the ratings as it won't matter: the winners will be selected based on Pete and crew's opinion of the photo...their's is the only one that really counts, so don't let a lower rating get you down!

Amen to that!

DisBride,
As the last two people people have pointed out Pete and crew have stated they will judge on what they think is best. No matter if someone tries to make sure they are the highest rated or rated in every catagory or have the most views...whatever.
A lot of people like your photo and if the crew thinks is tops I'm sure you'll get the credit.
And since this thread has gotten alot of attention also shows that alot of people are aware and another reason Pete and Crew will make sure a fair winner is choosen in catagory, overall or whatever.

I don't mean to sound like a hypocite since I started this thread.
but since I did I've read enough from the crew to reassure me.

so, all I can say is....Hey check out my kid in Funny Section titled
"Will work for a Trip to Disney"....if you've ever pulled off a interstate you'll understand. It's hilarious.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter