How Soon Might EMH Parks be Announced for Oct 2018?

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
... and once announced, does Disney change which park has which EMH on which days? I know, via bitter experience, that Disney may change park hours right up to the day but do they change EMH parks so that, for instance, if I wish to avoid such a park and schedule us to be at a non-EMH park, I won't get blindsided at the last moment by having our park with our FP+ choices get made an EMH park?

Bill From PA

There's a 180 day rolling window for park hours on the Disney website/app.
Other websites may have park hours sooner but they are not officially official.
Also Disney tends to update hours 3-6 weeks out and they can even change the day of.

It isn't usual practice for them to change the EMH schedule but it has happened before. When we went in June 2016, about 2 weeks out, they switched Epcot and DHS AM EMH. I can't remember if it was a temporary or permanent change however. Fortunately it did not affect our schedule as we were not planning to attend either of those particular parks on those days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter