• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How strict are Disney Hotels with # of people?

Just FYI, we are staying at the WL at a discount. Around 129.00 a night. Thats a big discount from 189.00.

All Stars with small kids, IMHO, is your call. I would use the crib. I think it also depends on how many nights you will be staying. We are a family of 5 and will be staying at ASMu for 5 nights and then 3 nights at the Poly.

But don't forget that CSR is also a choice for 5. I called the hotel directly and when I asked if there rooms sleep 5, I was told no. When I asked if we could sleep 5 if used the roll-away, I was told yes. This was the same person. The roll away costs and additional $15 per night.

The moderates don't offer that much more room, some, but not much.

I hope I've helped in some way,

Lori
6/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off site, 2/2001 Poly, 10/2001 POFQ, AKL & Magic, 1/2002 ASMo & AKL, 12/2002 ASMu & Poly

Originally posted by 4greatboys
Hi everyone,
We are staying at the YC in Sept....They allow 5 ppl in a room plus 1 infant--we have 5 ppl plus 2 infants. We will only be using 1 crib as our 2 yr old sleeps with us at home and will there too. But we will be putting 5 month old in crib. 2 oldest ds in 1 queen--they are 12 and 15. Mil in daybed. I called the front desk at YC and Poly and both told me we could do it.....We will hardly be in the room but to sleep

You may want to re-think putting your mil on the daybed. It's not all that comfortable for an adult to sleep on, IMO. And in my family, if my mil isn't happy, neither is anyone else - and I WOULD hear about it for years to come. :rolleyes:

hookdonWDW,

Thanks for the info but we already have paid Expedia for our trip so looks like we are gonna try it this time. MIL is 1.) mild mannered and just happy to be going with us and 2.) is not very big, my 12 and 15 yr old are bigger than she is. Looks like this will be the only time we stick here there cause Im trying to talk dh into DVC. THen we will make it up to her bye getting a 2 bdrm and letting her have her own bed......lol. I will post once we return to let everyone know how it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter