• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How strict is disney on the 6 person DAS rule

lgjjp

Mouseketeer
We have a group of 8. 4 adults and 3 children 1 infant. Just curious if they will let all 4 adults ride on rides the baby will be able to go on. The rides she can’t ride we will use baby swap if possible. Still learning how this works. Last time we were there and used the DAS was 3 yrs ago. We aren’t trying to abuse the system and if it’s not possible for all of us to ride together I have no problem not going on the ride.

We have a group of 8. 4 adults and 3 children 1 infant. Just curious if they will let all 4 adults ride on rides the baby will be able to go on. The rides she can’t ride we will use baby swap if possible. Still learning how this works. Last time we were there and used the DAS was 3 yrs ago. We aren’t trying to abuse the system and if it’s not possible for all of us to ride together I have no problem not going on the ride.
I would talk to the CM when you get there I have heard the GR CM sometimes add more then the limit but individual rids might have a limit

You’ll need to speak to the CM who gives you the DAS in the first place to designate your party. It’s generally their discretion: 6 is the limit, they may occasionally allow more, but I’d be prepared for them to not allow it.

They are more likely to allow it is you are talking about children, for example 2 parents and 5 kids. But having 4 adults might be a harder sell.

While Guest Relations may allow you to link everybody, just be aware that any individual attraction might limit to 6 total for a DAS Return Time. And the App is not likely to allow more, possibly at an attraction. So I'd have alternative plans in place to rotate who rides on the DAS.

Thanks everyone for the replies. We are planning on asking about adding 1 more when we get there. The DAS has already been added to our account. Last time we were there it was 8 of us and an infant and they allowed all of us to go on but that was 3 yrs ago. It’s not really a problem if they say no. As I said I have no problem not riding and letting everyone else go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter