How to add details to disney ground transfers?

MarriedAtDisney

Mouseketeer
We have a january cruise from port Canaveral. I added ground transfers on the site and it billed me. It also shows on my reservation. But how do I tell it where to pick me up? We’re staying a few days prior to the cruise at bay lake and going to the airport after the cruise.

Booking transfers online is only to and from MCO. You need to call/chat them and have them change your pickup location.

No...you can definitely book transfers to and/or from WDW Resorts. If you're staying at a WDW resort, when you book the transfers you would indicate the resort you are staying at. And you'd specify the return transfer to a resort or to MCO.

No...you can definitely book transfers to and/or from WDW Resorts. If you're staying at a WDW resort, when you book the transfers you would indicate the resort you are staying at. And you'd specify the return transfer to a resort or to MCO.
Unless they changed the functionality very recently, booking online was only possible for round trip transportation to/from MCO. There was no way to select different drop off/pick up locations or to book one way online. And since the OP asked "how do I tell it where to pick me up?" I'm assuming it didn't ask them about alternate pickup locations.

Unless they changed the functionality very recently, booking online was only possible for round trip transportation to/from MCO. There was no way to select different drop off/pick up locations or to book one way online. And since the OP asked "how do I tell it where to pick me up?" I'm assuming it didn't ask them about alternate pickup locations.
Weird. My last 3 DCL cruises (2 pre-COVID and 1 in May 2022) I left from WDW and my TA has zero issues booking my transportation from WDW to the port.

Weird. My last 3 DCL cruises (2 pre-COVID and 1 in May 2022) I left from WDW and my TA has zero issues booking my transportation from WDW to the port.
You can book it by calling/chatting with them. You cannot book it online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter