How to add the new waterpark/golf package? its called waterpark and sports package.

lelesmith11

Mouseketeer
We have the 4 day 1 park base tix, I would add the waterpark deal I saw this morning I think it said $70 we could go to waterpark for the 4 days, am I correct

There are two deals and you are both right. You can get the 4-park magic deal with the option to add the waterpark day. It works out to be about $40 additional (gate ticket price is $69). You don't get to go to waterparks on multiple days - that is a different, special add-on deal to the regular base ticket and that is $70.

Add on to base ticket

can i add this to tix already purchased? id pay 70$ for the 4 days correct?waterpark or mini golf 4 days, same as park days.

can i add this to tix already purchased? id pay 70$ for the 4 days correct?waterpark or mini golf 4 days, same as park days.

Did you purchase your tickets from Disney? If so, I'd just call and ask. You should be able to do so, but if not, you should be able to do it once you're there.

We have the 4 day 1 park base tix, I would add the waterpark deal I saw this morning I think it said $70 we could go to waterpark for the 4 days, am I correct

It isn't a "package" -- it's a ticket add-on, like Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus. It's called "Water Parks and Sports Option" and sounds like essentially the "Plus" of a PH+ ticket without the hopper. So adds the water parks, mini golf, NBA Experience, etc.

You should be able to add it. The website indicates it's a $70 add-on, but beware -- if you purchased your tickets prior to last Tuesday's increase, expect to get charged for any ticket increase as well as the add-on option.

Enjoy your vacation!

It isn't a "package" -- it's a ticket add-on, like Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus. It's called "Water Parks and Sports Option" and sounds like essentially the "Plus" of a PH+ ticket without the hopper. So adds the water parks, mini golf, NBA Experience, etc.

You should be able to add it. The website indicates it's a $70 add-on, but beware -- if you purchased your tickets prior to last Tuesday's increase, expect to get charged for any ticket increase as well as the add-on option.

Enjoy your vacation!
Wait, you can use an option for the NBA experience?? I had asked on here and was told no? Is this new?

Wait, you can use an option for the NBA experience?? I had asked on here and was told no? Is this new?

Per the release, you can use the "Water Parks and Sports Option" at Blizzard Beach Water Park, Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, NBA Experience, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course, and the Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course. So yes, the NBA Experience is included. :)

no its called sports and water park package

Do you have 4-Park Magic Tickets?

If so - these are not eligible for add-ons (Water/Sports or Parkhopper). You would be required to change to Standard Tickets.

However, you are allowed to upgrade to the other 4-Park Magic Ticket option: 4-Park Magic Ticket with Water Park and NBA Experience option. Again, it’s one admission to each, exactly like the parks.

Enjoy one admission to each of our 4 theme parks (one park per day). Plus, get one admission to either Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park, and one admission to the NBA Experience for an additional $40 per ticket.

If not - and you have Standard 4-Day Base Tickets - you are eligible for the $70 Water/Sports add-on.

Per the release, you can use the "Water Parks and Sports Option" at Blizzard Beach Water Park, Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, NBA Experience, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course, and the Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course. So yes, the NBA Experience is included. :)

Just FYI to anyone, this applies to Standard Tickets with a Water Parks and Sports add-on ($70), not the 4-Park Magic Ticket with Water Park and NBA Experience Option ($40).

Last edited:
Sorry, so to clarify, I have a BB package with 4 day tix and hopper plus, so this does not qualify for NBA entrance? Only the new ticket offer applies, correct?

So far, only the new ticket offer applies NBA to a package ticket.

A 4 day Magic ticket (one park per day, one day per park) has the add on for NBA but it is not a standard resort package ticket although it could be featured in some packages.

If Water Parks and Sports includes NBA but Hopper Plus does not then that is an anomaly. I would anticipate a near future correction to have NBA for both or (for tickets purchased after a certain date) NBA for neither.

If time permits, wait awhile to see what refinements get made, then you can decide whether you want to give up hopping to convert your package tickets to base plus Water Parks & Sports (with NBA). Depending on ticket math and ticket pricing you might be better off leaving things as-is and buying separate NBA tickets ($34. each).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter