"How To Be Like Walt"...

Wonders10

DIS Veteran
I read this mentioned on the DIS, but I just started reading the book: How to be like Walt. It's part biography and part motivational, I guess, but I just really love reading about Walt's life. I had tried to read other Walt biographies before but just couldn't get into them. Could have been me, but I am really enjoying this one so far. Just wanted to share with other Disney fans...I bought it on Amazon but it may be available in stores.

Sounds interesting.. What is the official title and author? Thanks

"How to Be Like Walt:Capturing the Disney Magic Every Day of Your Life" by Pat Williams and Jim Denney

Currently $11.16 on Amazon

"How to Be Like Walt:Capturing the Disney Magic Every Day of Your Life" by Pat Williams and Jim Denney

Currently $11.16 on Amazon

Thanks I will pick one up. I am in need of some new reading material.

I read this mentioned on the DIS, but I just started reading the book: How to be like Walt. It's part biography and part motivational, I guess, but I just really love reading about Walt's life. I had tried to read other Walt biographies before but just couldn't get into them. Could have been me, but I am really enjoying this one so far. Just wanted to share with other Disney fans...I bought it on Amazon but it may be available in stores.

I too read this book! There is a lot of interesting information and facts about Walt as well as "life lessons" that are meant to be motivational as the original poster pointed out. I bought it at the local Barnes and Noble...highly recommend it!

This type of thread is a better fit on the theme parks communty board so I'm going to move it over there now.

I've read this too, just finished last week. Very enjoyable. I've read a lot on Walt and the company - it's one of my collections. I learned new things and loved the insight and how things were presented.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter