• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to cancel a park day

Gussie Granger 1969

Mouseketeer
How do you cancel a park day, we don’t see a cancel button on our plans. Our issue is we are arriving January 25 and got a ticket for Magic Kingdom, planned to go in the evening and noticed it closes at 4:30pm.
Thank you

App or website? because the app in my case does not have any cancellation method available from Future Plans, but you can do it on the website.

it's odd, my app does not show a cancel option for park reservations. However, the website does. Disney IT strikes again

Same here. I have to schedule & cancel thru the website on my phone. I don't understand the point of the app if it then makes me log into the website to do anything? I am not techy though so maybe someone else can explain it lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter