• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to check for FoP once all other FPs are scheduled at EP?

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
Is there a way to check FoP availability once I have other FPs scheduled at EP? Today was my 60 day mark and we couldn't get FoP for the morning. That's fine, not a big deal. So we made TT at EP and some others. But is there a way to check for FoP over the next 60 days? Thanks!

Sorry to jump in, I was able to find FOP for afternoon end of the week. Our 60 day check in was today as well

Last edited:

Yes, you can take a look around without losing anything. When you select another park it will give you a warning saying:

"Made Plans at Another Park
Guests can only make FastPass+ selections in advance at 1 park per day. If you keep these Guests in the party, their other FastPass+ selections will be canceled and replaced. You’ll get to review and confirm this change before it’s final. "

Just select "Continue with this Guest" for all people in your party. Nothing changes to your original FP unless you select a new one in the new park (and even then it will make you confirm the change).

Getting a FOP FP as a 4 one is slim to none leaning toward none. L
Nah, it's actually not as rare as you think. I've gotten it most any time I tried seriously. Even got it as a 4th and 5th during our NYE trip (on 1/3 specifically) and found a 5th but we had dinner plans at DS that night so I didn't take it.

Thank you so much everyone!!! There were afternoons slots available but we are picky and only want morning. Glad I can hunt now. Didn’t know I can move past the warning.

Oh, now, wait a minute. This is a ride where you can not be picky. If you are one of the golden few that actually find a FP for it, you take them. And thank your lucky stars
oh i know! ha! this is an adults trip and DH has been on twice and i get motion sickness, but i agreed that if we could get one for the morning for both of us, i'd go with him and close my eyes! we have a lot of priorities on our 1 and only parks day! hopefully someone else was able to get what we passed up on!

Thank you so much everyone!!! There were afternoons slots available but we are picky and only want morning. Glad I can hunt now. Didn’t know I can move past the warning.

Honestly, you are better off with the afternoon fast pass for FOP. Tour the rest of Animal Kingdom in the morning. It is a ghost town. Everyone is in Pandora. Most other rides in the park are a walk on until 1030 or later

I heard you should go ahead and take any time you can find even if it doesn't fit your schedule. The thinking is it's easier to try to modify to a new time if you already have one. But I guess that wouldn't have been an option if you wanted to make Epcot fp+.

Nah, it's actually not as rare as you think. I've gotten it most any time I tried seriously. Even got it as a 4th and 5th during our NYE trip (on 1/3 specifically) and found a 5th but we had dinner plans at DS that night so I didn't take it.

SO you got a flight of passages FP as a 4th and5th FP on NYE Can you please pick so lotto numbers for me. With your luck, I could use the extra money

Oh, now, wait a minute. This is a ride where you can not be picky. If you are one of the golden few that actually find a FP for it, you take them. And thank your lucky stars

But I thought you just said you got it as a 4th and 5th FP....

SO you got a flight of passages FP as a 4th and5th FP on NYE Can you please pick so lotto numbers for me. With your luck, I could use the extra money

But I thought you just said you got it as a 4th and 5th FP....
I did.
But that is because I never turn down any time the FP is available. I take what is offered. If I want a better time I modify

I did.
But that is because I never turn down any time the FP is available. I take what is offered. If I want a better time I modify
like I said you are lucky to get a FOP FP as a 4 or 5 one finding one 30 even 45 days out is hard enough

like I said you are lucky to get a FOP FP as a 4 or 5 one finding one 30 even 45 days out is hard enough
Not really lucky at all. Lot of guests get them as 4th FP. Finding them at 30 days is actually harder in my opinion. More pop up available day of than they do on day 30. Reason is it's easier to catch people changing plans day of when you are working on a compressed time frame like a single day. You'll have dozens of families moving passes around on that day. 30 days out you may only have 1 or 2 a day, if that, and you have to be really lucky to be looking at the right moment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter