How to check remaining room balance online?

courtky

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this, I wasn't sure where to post - but how do I check how much I owe on our reservation?

I swear I found it a few months ago but now I can't find it... I feel like I'm going crazy lol.

If I go to edit the reservation, I can see the total of the room ($997) but I remember somehow seeing the balance after I had paid some of it, when it was around ~$800. I've made a few more payments since then and haven't received any email receipts so I wanted to double check the balance.

I agree- I recall seeing my balance due, previously, but don’t see that on MDE anymore. Maybe I, too, am missing it?

When I had my balance, I recall going to My Disney Experience at the Disney site and I believe it was under "My Plans".
Hmm, I'll try looking some more but I've been clicking just about every link on the page and can't find it.

I agree- I recall seeing my balance due, previously, but don’t see that on MDE anymore. Maybe I, too, am missing it?
Well, at least I feel less crazy now. I know I saw it somewhere. Not sure why they've made it so difficult to locate. Maybe it was during online check in? I've tried to edit that, though, but no new balance pops up. I hate to call, but I guess I'll have to :(

Hmm, I'll try looking some more but I've been clicking just about every link on the page and can't find it.

I feel like sometimes it loads weird and I can't find it. But on the website, if you look under my plans, reservations, and tickets it displays my balance on the first day of the daily itinerary. (I have a package and not room only, if that matters)

I have found that some days the balance is visible and some days it is not. It's no doubt one of Disney's famous IT glitches. If you don't see it, try again in a few hours.

Still can’t see my balance with the tips shared above...I have a room only, at the moment, so maybe that’s the issue? On previous trips, when we have had a package, I have been able to view my balance. But not this time...

I feel like sometimes it loads weird and I can't find it. But on the website, if you look under my plans, reservations, and tickets it displays my balance on the first day of the daily itinerary. (I have a package and not room only, if that matters)
I don't have a package, not sure if it matters either, but I have yet to see it on the website again. Definitely works in the app though!

Still can’t see my balance with the tips shared above...I have a room only, at the moment, so maybe that’s the issue? On previous trips, when we have had a package, I have been able to view my balance. But not this time...
The Disney app worked for me and I have room only. You have to scroll down for the folder after you click "My Plans" then "View Room Details". I've already done online check in, not sure if that matters.

For my last trip just a couple weeks ago, it was a bundle of room and DDP. Tickets were separate with Armed Forces Salute. I booked in this past spring on the phone and would monthly go to My Disney Experience on the WDW web site to make my next monthly payment towards the balance due. I could see every last payment made. I never used the app until prepping for this actual trip about a week or two earlier.

So my experience was My Experience! 100% of balance paid via the web site. Heck, when I made the last payment we threw a small party for the 4 of us because it meant it was now "really happening".

Perhaps it was because of the larger bundle of dining plan and room.

I don't have a package, not sure if it matters either, but I have yet to see it on the website again. Definitely works in the app though!

Yeah it's not there on the app for me...but it could be that I don't have a room charges folder because I'm not checked in yet.

Yeah it's not there on the app for me...but it could be that I don't have a room charges folder because I'm not checked in yet.

I can see mine on the app and our trip isn't until March. I do have to scroll down further past the Start Check-In button, it's not right at the top like it is when you're there.

I can see mine on the app and our trip isn't until March. I do have to scroll down further past the Start Check-In button, it's not right at the top like it is when you're there.

Nope. I have options to choose magic bands, unlock door, check dining plan, get directions, etc.

Disney IT, if anything it's consistently inconsistent.

Nope. I have options to choose magic bands, unlock door, check dining plan, get directions, etc.

Disney IT, if anything it's consistently inconsistent.

I didn't notice that you hadn't checked in yet, that could be it! I did online check in already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter