• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to combine families at dinner if booked separately?

LisaDSO

Earning My Ears
I booked for my family of four, and my brother and his spouse booked their own as well. Is there a way to have us together for dinner?

Also, should I do the "add a reservation" option?

Thank you!

If you are online in your reservation list, you can add their reservation (yes, using the "Add Reservation" link). If you do it this way, you will be completely linked - dining plus you could book activities for each other, see everything about the other's reservation. If you don't want to be completely linked, you'll have to call DCL (or your travel agent) with the reservation #'s and ask to be linked for dining only.

As others have said you can do a link my calling DCL. You can link for dining only or fully link reservations. With fully linked reservations you’d be able to reserve activities for each other and have kids club checkouts easily linked for all adults (there’s also a way to signify the other adults for checkout without link). Payments would still be separate.

We find fully linked helpful with our extended family when we want to go on the same excursions and activities and have one person in there picking the right time and making sure everyone signs up in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter