How to create magic for friends coming on their first trip

HFBelle

Earning My Ears
Hello all. My boyfriend and his family are coming to visit WDW for the first time in a couple weeks. None of them have ever been. I am a CP here on the alumni summer program, and want to make their trip as special as possible. Anyone have any tips on making some surprise magic for them?

Are they staying onsite? You could send a gift basket to their room (you can get one through Disney Floral, or just make it yourself and drop it at the hotel - I think, my sister has been able to do this in the past but not sure if anything has changed.) https://www.disneyfloralandgifts.com/ I did this with some friends last year and they loved it. I included snacks, a Disney water bottle for each of them, a plush for the little girl, and a Disney picture frame.

Don't over schedule it. Just let them take it in as they experience it. Being there, IMHO, is magical enough. MK first though.

How about lanyards with a couple pins to remind them of their favorite moments or rides

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter