How to figure out 60 days out

disneyerin

DIS Veteran
Hi! This should absolutely be a no brainer but I'm starting to feel paranoid that I'm going to wait too long to make my dining reservations.
So, today is June 12th. It almost 6am. What is the earliest day I could make a reservation for if I wanted to make one in an hour?

I hope that makes sense...

Hi! This should absolutely be a no brainer but I'm starting to feel paranoid that I'm going to wait too long to make my dining reservations.
So, today is June 12th. It almost 6am. What is the earliest day I could make a reservation for if I wanted to make one in an hour?

I hope that makes sense...
Nearly all ADRs for Aug 11 were open this am at 6:00 EST. A few days ago, it was 9 am EST/6 am PST

Trust me, I’ve been doing this all week. Since Saturday the 6th, I’ve been ready to go now, 05567PST, for the 0600 drop

Thank goodness today is the last day lol
I’m usually up anyway having to be to work at 0600, but doing this every day on days off too has been 🙄

To calculate 60 days before your reservation date just go to the address bar in your browser and type in "60 days before" add your date and press enter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter