How to get to Race Kit Pick Up

Momloveshockey

Mouseketeer
So we are going to plan a post Xmas stay at an onsite resort and register for the 5k for Jan 2018! I'm so excited!! How do we get from the resort to the Race Kit pick up place? Is it at Wide World of Sports? Where is that? I've never been. Is there a bus? We've done Disney multiple times but this will be the first doing a running event. :)

Go to the front (usually) of your resort and look for the rundisney signs and people. There will be buses that are especially for taking you to the expo and also to the race.

There will be info signs and helpful cast members that you can ask, too.

And don't do what I did. We asked at the BLT desk where we catch the bus to WWOS and they said they weren't running that day. I called a cab and paid around $30 for a cab ride, only to find out when I got there that there definitely WERE busses running from the CR :(

Thanks-my DD & I are staying at SSR for Princess Half. It's our first Run Disney event without a car & I was wondering how that would work.

And don't do what I did. We asked at the BLT desk where we catch the bus to WWOS and they said they weren't running that day. I called a cab and paid around $30 for a cab ride, only to find out when I got there that there definitely WERE busses running from the CR :(

This sort of thing happens way too often. Don't ask regular cast members anything about the races. Stick with runDisney sources, sometimes they even get it wrong.o_O

There are buses and if everything stays the same they will leave from all resorts to ESPN World Wide of Sports. I believe they start an hour before the expo opens.

Also check out the pinned FAQ post. There's a lot of good information there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter