• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to get to the Grocery Store??

kimberwing

Dreaming of Disney
We are taking D Cruise Line transportation to our resort.....should we take a taxi back out to get to a grocery store? It it worth the cab ride? We have requested a fridge in the room, and have an 18 month old depending on milk!!

Thanks!

If all you need is milk, milk is not too pricey at the most of the resort shops & food courts. The "savings' by paying for a taxi to go offsite to get only milk would not be worth it, IMHO. (You can even save on the fridge rental)

If you need packaged goods (cheerios, snack bars, etc.) why not just send yourself a box of groceries to the resort? It will be waiting for you upon check in and you won't have to go back "out" for groceries.

We thought about ditching the fridge too....I think the Poly has a store that carries milk/beer/wine, etc.

Thanks for the grocery tip! I can send 2 day UPS for a guarantee delivery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter