How to get to Trail's End from boat dock?

IvyandLace

Certified pixie dust user
A quick question for all you Trail End's folks out there-having never been there or stayed at Fort Wilderness, I'm not sure where the restaurant is located. We'll be coming from MK so I'd like directions from the boat dock. Don't want to get lost on our first day in the "World" with my newbie in-laws in tow.

Thanks so much!
:p IVY :p

You can't miss it. It's located in the large building straight down the path from the dock and on the right. Just follow everyone else as it's also the path to the buses, etc.. Maybe 75 yards from the dock?

It is just before the Hoop De Doo Revue. As you get off the boat dock keep walking on the trail. On your left is the Trading Post you will see a large building on your right. Trails End is in there between Crockett's Tavern and the HDDR

Great Food. We ate there twice last week.

When you see the porch with all the rocking chairs you'll know you have the place! The building is long and houses Crockett's Tavern, the Trails End (in the middle) and the HDDR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter