• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to Gift Universal Hollywood Tickets with no known date?

calablovedisney

DIS Veteran
My daughter will be in LA for the next 4 months. Her roommate's parents and I are putting together a little package for them. We want to
include passes to Universal, but you have to choose a date to buy tickets and that is not possible now. What would be the best way to do this?
Are there gift cards they can use to purchase the tickets when they know they will be going? Or, does anyone know a better way to do this? Should I consider
an alternative, like a tour or something like that? Thanks for any ideas!

My daughter will be in LA for the next 4 months. Her roommate's parents and I are putting together a little package for them. We want to
include passes to Universal, but you have to choose a date to buy tickets and that is not possible now. What would be the best way to do this?
Are there gift cards they can use to purchase the tickets when they know they will be going? Or, does anyone know a better way to do this? Should I consider
an alternative, like a tour or something like that? Thanks for any ideas!
We are going to Universal for a 5 day stay soon. When I bought the tickets they stated they are nontransferable and the dates on the tickets are when they must be used. I don't think they are refundable either, but can't remember. So, I really don't know about prebuying them without a date, if it 's even possible. I hope someone with more experience with Universal will speak up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter