How to go from Aventura to the Parks?

AngelaVa

Mouseketeer

What is the best way to get from Aventura Hotel to Universal Studios Florida, and Islands of Adventure?​

What is the best way to get from Aventura Hotel to Universal Studios Florida, and Islands of Adventure?​

Disclaimer - I have never stayed at Aventura. I have been on plenty of buses from CBBR that go to Aventura 2nd, and in the morning our bus has been full and they maybe crammed 5 or 6 more people on it at Aventura. Perhaps they send some empty ones to Aventura in the morning also, I don't know.

Personally I would walk over to SF and take the boat. You do security before getting on the boat and get dropped off in City Walk to go to either park.

In the morning if the bus is there waiting take it, if not walk next door to SF and take the boat.
In the evening it depends. sometimes the line for the boat is longer than the buses

Yeah - usually in the AM there is a bus waiting - otherwise I walk over to SF and if SF is packed I will walk to RPR

coming back I find the bus to be better - sometimes you have to wait a boat or two to go back

We took the bus each time. For the most part, it was fast and easy.

The busses for Aventura stop at Cabana Bay first.

There were times that we would see a bus go to Cabana Bay then pass right by us. I can only assume that the bus was filled and there were no Aventura dropoffs.

On one trip to the park, right around dinner time, we saw a handful of busses that totally skipped Aventura.

Bus would probably be a good way, but when we stayed, the bus was never there, so we started walking. We either caught the boat at SF, or Royal Pacific, or once , just walked the whole way.

We are staying at Adventura in December. I have only used the busses one trip and found them difficult to use, because my adult son uses a stroller type wheelchair that is large and awkward when I fold it up. I need to supervise him getting on and off, and drag it on and off the bus. (At Disney they open the back door and occassionally help me (but I do not expect that!))

I expect to usually use the boats because of this, but was wondering others experience. I am not asking to cut a line at the bus stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter