• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to go from BC to GF?

bakerjay

Mouseketeer
We have a 9am res at 1900 Park Fare after getting in late the night before. What is the fastest way to get from BC to the restaurant?

Drive your car - short of that, you could try renting a taxi or taking the Bus to the Magic Kingdom and then hopping on the Monorail to the GF.

If you don't have a car, a cab would be the safest bet. Otherwise, you would need to do what PP did and get to the MK and then monorail/boat your way there.

Tom

I agree with others about the fastest way being driving or catching a cab directly to GF. But if you want to rely on Disney transportation (knowing it'll take longer), I'd take a bus from BC to MK, and then catch a boat from MK to GF. I say the boat instead of the monorail because the GF/Poly boat will go directly to GF first, while the monorail would have stops at CR, the TTC, and Poly before getting to GF.

Thanks! I actually just cancelled it. Sounds like a pain and wasn't something we really needed to do. With tired kids, I think we'll just lay low Sat a.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter