How To Know You're a Disney Nut

mm6mm6

DIS Veteran & Disney Nut
My wife has friends who go to Disney all the time and I know a guy at work who goes twice a year with his family. I thought, "Geez, wouldn't you want to see something else just once?" So last year we decided that our daughter would be great at WDW at 5 1/2 years old after she did Six Flags Great America (we live north of Chicago) from 10am 'til 10pm without a hitch. We went to Toy Story 2 Disney on Ice and cried at how much our little girl just plain loved it. And the production was outstanding. DD has all the videos and knows them inside and out. Our June '02 trip was just plain magical. The trip down in the minivan, the stay at the CBR, the parks, the shows, the fun, the memories. We look through our photo album all the time. Now I just bought tickets for the Disney Princesses on Ice show. And we are pretty sure we'll go on a Disney cruise next summer for vacation. Then perhaps it will be time to go back to WDW again. And I've never been to Kalifornia so maybe WDL would be fun too....Omigosh, I have become one of them!!!! I have, haven't I?

Yes, you're one of us now!:p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's great isn't it?!

Have you heard of the Disney Vacation Club? It could help with all those upcoming trips it sounds like your going to be planning!We too thought we'd never become "one of them" but we have. It's truly a magical experience to see it through your childs eyes. It does become addicting. Welcome to the club!!:D

Sounds like you're an official Disney nut, all right!

Welcome to the club!

Well, if every room in your house starts to become home to some sort of Disney memorabilia, then you know you're a nut! We have Disney figures, posters and knick-knacks all over our house! I even painted hidden Mickeys on my bathroom wall!! He he he!!!! DH and I are a little "nutty" when it comes to Disney, BUT we wouldn't have it any other way! We love it! It keeps the child in us alive and well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I, for one, know we have made it to that elite club! We won't even tell our family and friends that we are going again, because they think we are nuts and think we should spend our vacation time doing something other than Disney. Why????

Same thing happened to us-after our trip in June we decided to join the DVC without ever seeing the resort!! We never want to vacation anywhere else! Welcome to the World!! ºoº

I've been hooked on Disney ever since I was a baby....hehe. My mom decorated my room in baby Mickey and Minnie stuff, and I went on my first trip at 1 year old. I still love it and I can say I'm a bit of a Disney nut.

My husband and I came for our honeymoon Sept. 1982, and have not gone home. We have a home just 15 mins away. we never get tired or it
Dumbo lover

What a wonderful thread! Stories like that make oldtimers (in the WDW sense that is) feel so good that WDW still makes first timers so happy right from the very first visit. We "just wanted to check out" Disney back in '75 and were hooked. We are pretty well known among our circle of friends as Disney nuts and we happily admit that!

And that line by Cruella about your daughter is so funny! That's the kind of stuff that memories are made of! Thanks for making me smile today!

Not quite yet. You don't have a little countdown thingy in your signature yet. THEN you will really be "one of us" :D

:earsgirl:

hmerritt,
If you go to the technical support forum there is info over there to walk you through adding the countdown clock. It's really not difficult...don't let the instructions intimidate you. They sound a bit confusing but I was able to do it twice without a problem which is almost amazing in itself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter