• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to Link Hotel Reservation

m3owbox

Mouseketeer
I have a DVC booking and i am unable to link it through the Disneyland website. How do i make sure i can make use of the extra magic hours in the morning if i cannot get it to let me link it?

You get access to EMH by showing your room key so no need to worry about linking reservations or anything. This is not really a "thing" at DLR. Although there are ways to make your reservation show up in your DL account (I don't know all the tricks) its not really necessary for anything and most people don't bother with it.

You get access to EMH by showing your room key so no need to worry about linking reservations or anything. This is not really a "thing" at DLR. Although there are ways to make your reservation show up in your DL account (I don't know all the tricks) its not really necessary for anything and most people don't bother with it.
OH okay! Awesome. Thank you so much, we go pretty soon and i was getting worried.

One of the things that has been mentioned is how to handle it on the day of arrival. Every guest gets an individual room key with that's individual's name and the dates of the stay (including the arrival and departure day). One can get EMH on the arrival day by checking in early, leaving any bags, and heading out. The room might not be assigned yet, although that's not going to be on the room key.

Cv6XYbQWgAALkOw.jpg

They have not put individual guest names on the keys for several months now. All keys will have the name of the primary guest only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter