How to link ticket only plans to package plans

tgbanks3

Mouseketeer
Probably a confusing subject, so let me clarify.

I'm helping chaperone a field trip for my daughter's school. My payment is a set price and I'm paying more to have a room to myself. The rest of my family will likely be joining us, but there will be 5 of them coming. My plan was to have some of the kids stay in the room with me so that we would only need to get one room for the rest of my family. So one of the kids would be a ticket only visit. The remaining 4 would be a package plan. Would there be a way to link the ticket only person to the remaining 4 as far as fast passes are concerned? I guess the only drawback is that we would not get to make FP plans until 30 days before arrival since 1 will be ticket only.

Link to MDE. Either they create own MDE and add each other as friends with permission to do FPS, or add that persons ticket to your MDE

Would there be a way to link the ticket only person to the remaining 4 as far as fast passes are concerned?
List everyone’s name in your MDX account and link the separate tickets to the correct people.

The 4 people do not need to book a package. They can book room-only and link separate tickets to them.

Book FPs for the complete group when the booking window opens.

The 4 people do not need to book a package. They can book room-only and link separate tickets to them.

Book FPs for the complete group when the booking window opens.

This would only allow us to book FP at 30 days right? My 6 year old will not ride some of the bigger rides, like ToT, Space Mountain, etc., so I'm tempted to do a package with the others so they can book at 60 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter