• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to make 180 +10 day adr's with AAA

brockash

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Our 180 day mark is coming up quickly, and we're staying onsite, but through AAA (so the disney website doesn't recognize the ressie #.) I'm wanting to make our ADR's (not our agent, because I'm a control freak;)) but I don't know how/if I can do the +10 day thing since my ressie is an AAA #. Is there a way to do this online? Has anyone made their ADR's online at the 180+10 day mark with a AAA ressie #? TIA!

If you don't have your TA do them you will have to log on each day and make them one at a time. In other words, you can't book at 180 plus 10 you have to do each at 180. You are better off letting the TA do it and it is one of the perks of having a TA. She will be able to do it before 6am on the 180 day so you're almost guaranteed all your first choices.

We book all our trips through AAA and I did my ADRs on-line a week ago. I just used the confirmation no. on my paperwork from AAA and it found my reservation no problem. There should be a number about a third of the way down your paperwork (at least that is where it was on mine). I was able to do all the ADRs for our trip in about 15 min. and got everything I wanted. You don't have to have AAA do it for you. To do mine all I did was go on the Disney site and click dining under the booking category. I went to the first restaurant, click on retreive reservation and then enter the information requested - it will find your reservation and ask if you want to link your ADRs to the dining plan (if you have that) I clicked link and then made the first ADR and then just went to the rest of the restaurants and put in the time and no. of people. If you aren't sure you have the correct confirmation number just call your AAA agent and ask them for it. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter