How to move a guest from one room to another with two separate reservation codes?

staceeeeyyy

Earning My Ears
I have two rooms booked - one under myself and another under a friend who is coming with. Right now, my room has 4 guests and his has 3. We'd like to move on of my guests into the other room. Does anyone have experience with this process?

If it's the same resort, I'd just deal with it at the front desk at check in.

But if you really want it dealt with ahead of time, you'll have to call and have the guest added to reservation number 2 and then remove the guest from reservation from number one

Last week I was able to 'modify' and delete 2 family members from a reservation and add them to a different resort reservation on the next 2 nights at a different resort. I'm sure you could do it at the same resort easily. Never could do that in the past and appreciated being able to.

If you have any problems, the front desk could easily do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter