How to pay for AP over the phone (using different payments sources)

tbssenterprises

DIS Veteran
Hello. My AP expires the end of January. I'm debating whether or not to renew. I was supposed to go in mid-January prior to the expiration and do this in person, but I might push that trip to February because of the new covid outbreak.

Anyway, if I do renew over the phone, can I use these three together: Disney Rewards and a Disney Gift Card and my Disney Visa Card?

Not sure if they can accept different types of payment. Thank you.

Also....anyone have any idea what the renewal cost is? I'm out of state Platinum (no water parks). Thanks.

My AP expires the end of January.

I was supposed to go in mid-January prior to the expiration and do this in person, but I might push that trip to February because of the new covid outbreak.
You will have until the end of Feb. (30 days following your current renewal date) to renew at the same renewal rate.

Anyone know what the current renewal price is? My son's expires at the end of this month and it's not showing anything about renewal in MDE. I'm so frustrated right now. We're not planning to renew when the other 3 expire in July. DS's was bought when he turned 3 so his is out-of-sync by about 6 months. We're kinda screwed either way. Either we lose 6 months of ours because we can't go without him or we pay to renew his and he'd have July-February '22 where we don't have tickets. And you know, since 4 year olds can't travel by themselves, that's a huge waste! Likewise, if we bought him a ticket for just the week long trip we WERE planning, it's nearly $500, so may as well get the whole AP and throw in at least one more trip before July.

It wasn't a big deal when we planned to have APs continually, but the lack of AP reservations and the limits at Disney right now have driven us to decide to take a break. Long lines are not fun for those of us who know how to us FP+.

Anyone know what the current renewal price is? My son's expires at the end of this month and it's not showing anything about renewal in MDE. I'm so frustrated right now. We're not planning to renew when the other 3 expire in July. DS's was bought when he turned 3 so his is out-of-sync by about 6 months. We're kinda screwed either way. Either we lose 6 months of ours because we can't go without him or we pay to renew his and he'd have July-February '22 where we don't have tickets. And you know, since 4 year olds can't travel by themselves, that's a huge waste! Likewise, if we bought him a ticket for just the week long trip we WERE planning, it's nearly $500, so may as well get the whole AP and throw in at least one more trip before July.

It wasn't a big deal when we planned to have APs continually, but the lack of AP reservations and the limits at Disney right now have driven us to decide to take a break. Long lines are not fun for those of us who know how to us FP+.
Fl resident or out of state?

Out-of-State (GA). I found it finally on MDE - it's $1,080

What’s crazy is that we paid less than this for the original AP back before the last two price hikes.

If this is the 15% discount, it would mean a new AP is currently $1270! And for only 3 guaranteed days per trip.

I am on MDE now and cannot find AP prices. We are Florida residents wanting to renew our weekday select passes.

I am on MDE now and cannot find AP prices. We are Florida residents wanting to renew our weekday select passes.

I had to ask the chat people! If you click on My Disney Experience on the top right, look at the very bottom and it says Annual Passes and something else in blue. I’m not at my computer or I’d tell you exactly what it says.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter